Mrs. Davi and Mrs. Hilton, along with their part-time aides: Ms. Mary Kate & Mrs. West, create a positive learning environment for each one of our preschoolers. Mrs. Davi and Mrs. Hilton believe that learning and playing go hand-in-hand. Students will develop mathematics, science, reading and language skills through exploration and play. While at Christ the King Catholic school, your student will be exposed to a variety of activities that will foster a love of God, love of life, family, friends, and oneself.
- PK3 & PK4 Morning Program: 7:50-11:30
- Stay and Play: 11:30-3:00
AfterCare Hours: 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m
AfterCare is available for all students PK3-8th grade. The cost of the program is $10 per day for the first child, $15.00 for 2 children, and $20.00 for 3 or more children. The fee is deducted monthly. All AfterCare families pay an annual, non-refundable registration fee of $5 per child.
These are the basic Preschool Requirements (please see the Preschool Handbook for complete details):
- Children should be potty-trained:
- Capable of fastening and unfastening pants
- Using restroom without assistance
- Washing hands
- Child must turn 3 on or before 8/1 for the 3-year-old program
- Child must turn 4 on or before 8/1 for the 4-year-old program
- Completed Enrollment Process